Looking for a fun playdate idea? Or just some creative activities for you and your kids? Here are some ideas for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day….
- Send the kids on a super-fun leprechaun hunt with some creative prep work and the ready-to-print clues at Pocket Meal Planning!
The kids will delight in the mischief your leprechaun has created – the blog post includes ideas such as a cup of green milk in the fridge and green sparkles in the bathtub. Sooooo cute!! (Don’t forget to have the camera ready to capture their reactions!)
- Read aloud a children’s book explaining why we celebrate, such as The Story of St. Patrick’s Day by Patricia A. Pingry, and then show them how St. Patrick used a shamrock to explain the Holy Trinity (God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus).
- Here are a TON of great ideas from Disney.
- These four leaf clover cards are a simple and adorable idea from Martha Stewart.
- Make a sweet treat to celebrate such as these cupcakes from Martha Stewart.
Hope you have a wonderful time!