Gallery walls are so beautiful if done right. They can make such a statement when placed by a stairway, hallway or in a bedroom.
Here a some quick tips to help you.
1. Mix media paintings, drawings, photographs and prints.
2. Vary frame sizes by style, colors and widths or use a set of three which we can use as a triptych.
3. Mix contemporary, antique and personal pieces.
4. Stick to a general color scheme.
5. When hanging your pictures find a focal point and work from there making sure you taper off edges to create a balance